4/14/2009

Four cheeses pasta ( Pasta ai quattro formaggi)


Here we are, still sad but strong and hopefully.

Today a quick recipe, in poor words a tasty way to season pasta.

Gorgonzola cheese is quite savoury, if you don't like you can omitt it and use double parmesan or another cheese you like.


For 4 serves:


1 pound pasta (dried one: fusilli, maccheroni, penne or any kind of short shape)


1/3 cup grated parmesan


1 1/2 cup heavy cream


2 tablespoons butter


3 oz. gorgonzola cheese in crumbles


4 oz. fontina cheese in crumbles


3 oz. mascarpone cheese


black pepper if you like


Cook pasta the usual way untill it's al dente.

Meanwhile in a large saucepan heat butter and heavy cream on low heat.

Add cheeses and stir untill they're completely melted, then add pepper.

Drain pasta, pour it into the saucepan, stir and cook on medium heat for about 2 minutes, put in dishes and serve hot.

This sauce is great to season potado gnocchi too.


6 commenti:

  1. Our thoughts are with Italy.

    Your pasta looks delightful and so cheesy!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Laura! I found your blog through your kind comment on my blog!
    You write in English... OH! I would love to have a bilingual blog, I should give it a try!
    Ciao
    Juls

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ciao Juls!
    I just give a try, really...
    My English isn't that good but I love to practice it!

    RispondiElimina
  4. good yummyyyy thanks visit me ....
    http://fotocapre.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hi Elisa!
    Thanks for being a follower!

    RispondiElimina